Open a New Case or Reopen a Closed Case:

Request a Case Closure:

Update My Contact Information:

Request to Change a Court Order/Modification Review:

Declaration of Support Payment History Forms:

Direct Deposit/Electronic Payment Card (EPC) Enrollment Form:

Declaration of Paternity:

Authorization For Release of Information

Need help completing forms? Click here for more information about our Forms Workshop.